About the Course
Who should do AWS training and certification courses?
- System Administrators
- Solution Architects
- Software Developers
AWS Role-Based Certifications
AWS Certification demonstrates your technical expertise which will help you to advance your career in the AWS Cloud. It also helps employers find skilled cloud professionals. There are four role-based certifications for enhancing the levels of expertise, plus three Specialty certifications as mentioned here under:
Foundational Certification – This certification validates the overall understanding of the AWS Cloud. This acts as a prerequisite for achieving Specialty certification or an optional start towards an Associate certification.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Architect
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Developer
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Operations
Associate Certification – This is a technical role-based certification. No prerequisite is required.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
Professional Certification – This is the highest level technical role-based certification. The relevant Associate level certification is required to sit for this certification.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
Specialty Certification: This certification validates your advanced skills in specific technical areas. A Cloud Practitioner or an Associate-level certification is required as a prerequisite for this certification.
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
Choosing the right AWS Certification
AWS is one of the leading Cloud providers and offers certifications across levels. Needless to say, it is vital to choose an AWS certification keeping the end goal in mind. The certification opted must add real value to your career. The utmost goal should be to become able to handle systems without any aid and work effortlessly with the team.We are the best AWS training institute in Bhubaneswar
In order to build a strong foundation in AWS, one must start by choosing the three Associate certifications and the optional Cloud Practitioner certification which will eventually enable you to design, build, configure, monitor and maintain systems that run on AWS.
To move ahead, a certain order of certifications is suggested for you to further enhance your skills and knowledge in AWS.
- Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Certified Developer – Associate
- Certified SysOps Admin – Associate
- Certified DevOps – Professional
- Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
AWS Training and Certification Course Benefits
Upon completing the course, you will be able to:
- Design and deploy AWS systems
- Develop and maintain applications on AWS
- Evaluate costs and manage cost control
- Understand and use AWS architecture
- Identify appropriate web services on the basis of computation, database and security needs
- Ensure flexibility of an organization’s IT infrastructure
Give an edge to your career with AWS certification training courses. Students can start with the classes for AWS Technical Essentials certification training course at JETSMART located at Bhubaneswar, Kolkata & Instructor-Led Online.