We live in a data-driven world. Increasingly, the efficient operation of organizations across sectors relies on the effective use of vast amounts of data. Making sense of big data is a combination of organizations having the tools, skills and more importantly, the mindset to see data as the new “oil” fueling a company. Unfortunately, the technology has evolved faster than the workforce skills to make sense of it and organizations across sectors must adapt to this new reality or perish.This course focused on concepts and principles applicable to any technology environment and industry. We are the best BIGDATA training institute in Bhubaneswar .This course is intended for:
- Business and data analysts looking to add big data analytics skills
- Managers of business intelligence, analytics, or big data groups
- Database professionals looking to enrich their analytic skills
- College graduates considering data science as a career field
The course provides a hands-on practitionerâ€™s approach to the techniques and tools required for analyzing Big Data.The course is designed to enable students to:
- Become an immediate contributor on a data science team
- Assist reframing a business challenge as an analytics challenge
- Deploy a structured lifecycle approach to data analytics problems
- Apply appropriate analytic techniques and tools to analyze big data
- Tell a compelling story with the data to drive business action
- Use open source tools such as R, Hadoop, and Postgres
- Prepare for EMC Proven
- Professional Data Scientist certification
Enterprises today analyse around 12% of digital data for business gains, as per Forrester. They are yet to realise the potential of 88% of the unstructured data. Lack of analytics tools and “repressive” data silos are the key reasons. At times it is difficult to visualise the value of information, as well.6 Powerful Facts About Big Data
- Big data job growth Career website Dice says that job postings for NoSQL experts were up 54% year over year, “big data talent” rose 46%. Postings for Hadoop and Python professionals were up 43% and 16%, respectively.
- How big will big data get? By 2020, Data universe will grow from 3.2 zettabytes to 40 zettabytes (One zettabyte is roughly a billion terabytes). Till next six years data volume for enterprise will grow 50x, of which 85% will come from new data source.
- Big data = big bucks Big data also means big bucks. Study from Burtch Works says that in April 2014 base salary for a staff data scientist is $120,000 and $160,000 for a manager.
- Data scientists: still sexy Data scientists remain in “high demand but short supply,” which translates into generous six-figure salaries for some PhDs with relevant big data experience.
- Privacy fears won’t stop big data in its June 2014 edition, The Economist reports “there is scant evidence that concern about privacy is causing a fundamental change in the way data are used and stored.” Nine out of 10 questions on privacy is related to the location of data centers, says the magazine.
- Big data drives software growth IDC predicts that worldwide software market will grow with a CAGR of 6%. Big data related categories, including collaborative applications and data access, analysis and delivery solutions, and structured data management software will grow with a pace of around 9% CAGR.
- Introduction to big data
- What it is and Why it matters
- Consumers of big data
- Hadoop and big data
- How it differs from RDBMS
- Types of Data
- Big Data Visualization
- OLAP ,DataWarehouse & Data Mining
- Pros and cons
The duration for Big Data :Data Storage Technology Course is:Course Duration: 8 Hours (1 Day)Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
EMC Proven Professional is the #1 certification program in the information storage and management industry. Being Proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry’s most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Data Science and Big Data Analytics course prepares you for Data Scientist Associate (EMCDSA) Certification.
- Test number: E20-007
- Testing time: 90 min.
- Numbers of question: 60 questions