Successfully completing this course will make students proficient in the following areas:
- Design, Build and Test applications for security.
- Plan security review and prioritize work.
- Ability to implement tools and techniques for penetration testing.
- Review code against its security parameters
- Risk management of applications including diagnosing the problem, recognizing its impact and finding solutions.
In preparation to earn an Software Testing – Advanced Web Application Security Testing certification, JETSMART recommends a training path based on a candidateâ€™s background:
- Introduction to OWASP
- Gathering Information
- Testing Configuration Management
- Authentication Testing
- Testing Session Management
- Authorization Testing
- Testing Business Logic
- Testing Data Validation
- Testing Service Denial
- Testing Web Services
- AJAX Testing
- Report Writing
The duration for Software Testing – Advanced Web Application Security Testing is:
Regular Track: 14 Hours (7 Days, 2 Hours per day)
Fast Track: 14 Hours (4 Days, 3.5 Hours per day)
Advanced Level Certification
The Advanced level certification is part of the internationally recognised ISTQB software testing scheme and the exams are based on the ISTQB syllabus.
Successful completion of the ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level is a pre-requisite to taking an Advanced Certificate examination and it is suggested that candidates have a minimum of 3 years testing experience.